Monday, February 15, 2016

Birthday Fun

video

I made another revolution around the sun this past week and the students and staff at Blue Heron sure knew how to make me feel special all day long. I was greeted in the morning by a fully decorated office, complete with streamers and party hats, courtesy of our fantastic office staff. Mrs. Nardi gave me a giant balloon and upon seeing students' reactions to said balloon, I decided to have a little fun throughout the day by attaching it to my belt loop. As I made my way into classrooms, a giant balloon followed me. The students got a good laugh! Ms. Green's band students also serenaded me to the tune of Happy Birthday, which by the way, they learned that morning. Check out their skills here. Thanks to all who made my day bright and filled with laughter and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment