Monday, October 19, 2015

The Slide is Fixed!!!



At some point during the 2013-14 school year, the slide on the intermediate playground broke. There is stayed, wrapped in orange mesh and unusable, for all to look at with sad eyes. I am very pleased to announce that after a failed attempt to get it replaced in the summer (the wrong part was delivered), we now have a new slide and the repair didn't cost our school a penny! Thank you to all of Jeffco's wonderful facilities folks who worked with us to make the new slide happen. As you can see from the picture below, I think our students like it!


5 comments:

  1. I like how you used the multiple modifiers and stayed on topic. I am wondering how you got the slide without paying a penny? I agree that the kids love the slide. Will Blue Heron get any other playground improvements this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote about new events and things happening around the school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cool, how you decided on dedictating your blog post to our new slide, I loved the old slide, but looking forward to new memories on our new slide. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wrote about the school getting the new slide. It's sad that the old slide broke, but now the school has a fresh new slide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! The old slide is in a better place now and the new slide is ready to help students make happy memories!

    ReplyDelete